Thursday, September 18, 2008

Holding onto Hope



I tried to get to bed early, exhausted, over-extended, wired, wasted from the stress at work....but I'm not shutting my brain down successfully....this is always a sign of things getting off balance and I'm not a happy camper. There are so many odd vibes a foot...watching the news updates, financial, political, global...can anyone really believe the old guard has anything to offer? I am consistently bombarded by the realities of entrenched mindsets attempting to manage those of us who are actually performing services...how unbelievably disconnected they can be. There is no communication that cures denial...and yet I am in the business of just that. It is so incredibly exhausting. I look at obama-for-peace with faint hope. It has been stolen from us before. Our hearts are easily hijacked by superior numbers and forces....where do we go when there is no sense of support? I will, if I can, take it to the road early in the morning and try to push out some of this baggage in enough miles to shake loose the tension. I need to use whatever time I can to find solace and space apart.

No comments: