Thursday, July 10, 2008

Spiritual Support



A 'shout out' to my spiritual parents, that's CeeCee, on the left, my spiritual mother and Vitae, on the right, my spiritual Dad. They epitomize for me the beautiful essence of feminine and masculine energies, and always infuse me with love, acceptance and joy about our shared paths/Path. I find them on my mind today; dearest of friends. The scenario at work, the legal proceedings for my client, have brought a rare window of loyalty, love and friendship, in the unlikely relationship this amazing attorney seems to have with the client, the world...! He reminded and inspired me about the Work; he ignited warmth and passion, not the disconnected, disgruntled and critical atmosphere at work. I needed to think and feel these things; I love to feel I am in firm hands, when it comes to the presence of The Mother and all the beneficent ones. It does me good to see compassion at work and always helps me have compassion for myself. So tonight I regroup; reorganize for the weekend and class, and give my body and mind a break. It will come back, greater than before- the load and the love of the challenge, the incredible reward.

The day is no longer outside my reach, it has come into me instead.

No comments: