Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day off Work, Long Run

"Whatever the pace, run softly, run tall."

-JOE HENDERSON, Running 101

Thanks to Vets Day, I get a welcomed day off and accomplish LOTS, including, this morning, a really fabulous long run, 9-10 miler, the big loop to Griffin, over to the Seminoles, and back on Thomas. I can give more and more attention to form, pacing, and the nuances of how I deal with distances....I'm feeling amazingly strong, even with all the extra work and pressures of late.

I chalk it up to the influx of 'cosmic' energy which continues to change the overall nature of reality as we know it. Quantum entanglements, as described recently, seems to be one image that captures the sense of creative chaos, and fluid groupings of energy morphing anew. I am amazed at how directly I register this in running. The joy in being unencumbered by the usual forces of gravity, and feeling free-wheeling, at one with the motion, is indescribable. Obama was right about riding that wave; we are all caught up in these new, curative waters now.

No comments: