Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cool and Clear

"There is nothing quite so gentle, deep, and irrational as our running - and nothing quite so savage, and so wild."

BERND HEINRICH, Why We Run: A Natural History

I had a shiver coming out the door today; have the temps moderated at last? The entire run, 8 miles, was so much more comfortable, as I quickly warmed up, feeling that lovely cool air against my skin. The sensuous side of running is apparent in changes- especially cool downs, since it heightens the senses and naturally quickens pace. I found myself better able to get alert and find a stride, focusing on visualizations of light structures...the pyramid holon, a field of dancing molecules which helped me cope with the final miles and feel a sense of motion that came from imagining my own and the atmosphere's physical properties winking in and out of each other.

We have new information coming all the time about the changes and times we are in. A new Hathors reading came in yesterday from Tom Kenyon and it confirmed many aspects, seeking to remind us to keep our own light and energy high through vibrational frequency work in appreciation. Dave's Little Book of Hona speaks to the same theme of blessing everything, thereby enhancing it's positive potential. So I found myself, quite naturally, extending my focus to the clear bright light, the wonderful feeling of the air, the long straight road, embracing all with my gait, my motion, my smile.

We are in for a wild ride, no doubt. But whether it comes about as pain or pleasure, or the space between where we surf the wave has so much to do with each of us. Set your course, and your purpose and let your natural resiliency support you; They watch, and assist and ultimately wait out our fate along with us.

No comments: