Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Taking it on the Road, in more ways than one!



For 16 years I have fulfilled my mission of achieving the credentials I needed to be the professional facilitator and counselor I started out as back at the Barn. How amazing is it that I'm able to take the Right Brain Workout to my alma mater JMU! The trip north is shaping up to be an amazing opportunity to reconnect and strengthen ties in many areas; my blood and spiritual families, my work and not least of all, my running!

It proves how fruitful the journey, if we stick to our forward momentum, and just keep moving. It took running to really give me the foundation to learn how to apply this daily. It took running to build strength, endurance, self-confidence and marry the physical with the spiritual. My life has twisted and turned itself through the backroads of my dreams; but who knows? Maybe the world has caught up with me at last, and the 'message' of Intuitive Us, of the natural creative webs at work inside and out, connecting us to the vision of our future selves, our future world, is able to get heard.

It's my time. I carry the dream. Many goals are in place waiting for me to find them, realize them, put them to good use. May the energy I need to make it happen be available to me! And the Beneficent Ones who believe in me, lend their hearts and hands.

No comments: