Thursday, May 1, 2008

Focus, balance and yes, love&light



May Day brings a glorious crisp morning full of bright sun, the air warm around the edges strewn with chaffs of breezes pushing off the ocean. The whole atmosphere swirls around me as I start out this morning, taking the long loop over the interstate and back around west. Coming up to 46th, a pair of puppies, loose from their owner, come crashing into me; they are a matching pair of black and white, except for their faces, happy to run with me, slobber all over me and jump into my way with big happy kisses and tongues lolling out. Their owner finally comes round the corner for them, and I'm back to the rhythm. But for a minute it was nice to be reminded of Life's play, and the energy of the animal/natural world.

Between Jesse the chiropractor and David the master/healer (I know he cringes when I say that...LOL), there are spaces in the structure of things inside I haven't felt before. What was tight and contracted, pulled up in pain, feels loose and fluid. The aches and soreness seem more muscle related, but once in awhile I feel the old familiar weaknesses, the vulnerable spots not yet as strong as they can be. With any luck, I'll put away about 40 miles this week by Sunday. This is a good base to sustain until mid-summer, when I would like to begin long runs of at least 15-20. If I decide to do Marine Corp marathon in Oct., it will be time to prepare....

Keeping focus and balance in the love and light of Universal Oneness is the key. As work continues to drift into system's chaos, and more clients revert to old behaviors and emotional patterns to cope, the demands on me as an 'interventionist' grow. I am vulnerable to the stress, as usual, feeling the imprint of their pain. The shield of light is not so much to protect me as it is to be a channel for influence; to permeate the connections of patterns they navigate, and I seek to augment with my 'push', my purpose. The form of healing is never known....it is hard going before it gets any better, as the toxic and destructive forces are released. This I know. But as the light pushes us all to wholeness, I am reminded by those who love me that we continue to choose our place, not just with each other, but with the One Love of our Togetherness in the place of peace.

No comments: