Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Book is Calling....

RightbrainrunnerFinding Creative Transcendence on the Run and in Everyday Life


To all my readers:  I have a goal of morphing the blog into a book.  Look at the title above;  does it speak to the theme?  For something so 'right brain'  I could use feedback about what it is you would crack open a book form for,  in order to get a hit of the journey and inspiration. 

The Pines Psychological Associates practice Open House is this Friday,  3-7P.  I should be there by 5P.   The practice is located at the corner of Pines and Palm Ave and if you want to talk to me about art therapy and psychotherapy in general,  please stop in!! 


Even when I want to 'go with the Flow',  there is often an internal impulse to 'get it going'  on various projects etc.  I am grateful for the Creative Push and hope to see the manifestation of my inner Vision and dreams continue!

No comments: