Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today's Aries Horoscope (on yahoo)


The future is always in motion, so don't stress if you can't quite make out your goal right now. Simply deal with events as they come along, and try not to control or predict the future too stringently. After all, life has many wonderful surprises to offer, but the trick is to be in a receptive state so you can appreciate those surprises. For now, put the past behind you and focus on the present. The future will be here before you know it.

10 minutes before I see this, I was thinking, hmmm....I wonder if I need to get a reading when I get up to see Vitae with everything going on, him, me, us, everyone. My purpose would be to clarify my work, my mission for the future.

Then this.

There is no more asking, there is tapping. It's all there.

No comments: