Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Path to Wholeness



I was gently reminded yesterday that I was behind on the blog....which was interesting, because I could have sworn I had posted. I think I have been writing in my head, keeping an account of my inner impressions and experiences over the past several days.
It's hard to describe a paradigm shift as comprehensive as this, however, and how one step in the right direction has given me a whole new way forward.

Master/healer Dave has introduced more than his bag of healer's tools to my needs as a runner. And yes, those runs Sunday and Monday were so different, I felt spring-loaded, poised on the brink of a new vision of myself as someone who not only runs, but runs in the way I want to run; long, long and lost in distances, in love with distances, and the adventures of taking my body along into the transcendence of movement and rhythm. He has touched my heart and soul, and allowed me to believe in the hope so dearly held of a "true love." The Beneficent Ones appear to have conspired on our behalf; something greater than us seems destined to emerge from our collaborations. And whether we undertake a mundane path of personal fulfillment or find a way to merge talents, there is a Path to wholeness here, there is possibilities for the kind of work, depth, connection I thought placed beyond me.

We have said often enough to each other now, that there are often no words to express...the gratitude, the feeling of awe. Even for me, there are sometimes images that crowd out the storyline. There are impressions of electricity and heat, of great waves of compassion and embrace; there is healing, and love.

For the opportunity to experience my dearest dreams, to come closer to myself in all it's grace and beauty, to be SEEN and recognized, to be healed...I am, indeed, most grateful, most humbled by the powers of our web of destinies to bring us to each other.

No comments: