Monday, July 30, 2012

Sunday Beach Run: Mother Gaia calls

When I usually run to the beach and back, I don't go in the water, since I'm on foot all the way.   Sunday morning I felt a 'call' to do just that, so packed all my gear including bathing suit and based at Dania Beach.   I ran a very sluggish bit down past North Park, then circled around ON the beach itself to run back to the pier.   Early AM on the Broadwalk was remarkably busy!  But as I found a nice little rhythm through the sandy surf I had La Mer all to myself more or less with the rising sun hitting all through my body with a lovely warmth.   The fresh salt breezes felt uplifting, and before long, my body began that morph into something 'a part of' the landscape of the natural world.

Once I changed out,  I went into the gentle waters and swam, lulled, floated into the arms of Our Beloved;  for that's how it felt- as if I was embraced and rocked in the rhythm of Her Heart, all tensions gone,  all worries swept out to sea.   In the powerful matrix of water and light I felt buoyant, vibrant,  filled with compassion for my Great Mother and grateful that the Shift we have so diligently dreamt of, worked for,  hoped for, appears on our horizon- at last.

The response to such a Big Shake-up as this will mirror the vibe we carry, and we all see those around us who are meeting their issues and agendas with much suffering at this time.  Those of us who are fortunate to find ourselves in a place of balance need to remember to serve the Greater Good with full compassion.   It is not for us to hoard our good feelings and rest on our laurels.   Now more than ever, make yourself available to the Light as it permeates all of the many levels of existence and raises us up into the perfection of that union with All That Is.   The Earth gives us Her healing essence in so many ways;  as She helps us help Her!  And whether we stumble, or slog along, or sprint like the gods, we all get there, we all gather together in one way or another.  There is no more US and THEM.  It is ALL of us in the rhythm of the run to a fast finish:  until the next road unfolds.  

No comments: