Monday, July 23, 2012

Forward and Back: Staying Centered amongst the Changes


July 22nd Crop Circle:  The Merkabah

My Sunday long run was a lesson in humility.   Just ahead of a storm front, the air was so muggy my arms were covered in a sheen of water just minutes after I begin.   Needless to say it was tough going, as I attempted to round out my warm-up loop and headed out west on Park enjoying nearly empty streets and overcast skies.  My initial hope to put in at least 10 miles quickly re calibrated.   I stopped at Anderson, then John Williams parks and circled back through the back streets to 56th and Emerald Hills.   I most likely walked most of several miles before home,  unable to will my legs to keep up even a minimal gait, so heavy did I feel.

When the rains opened later,  a great rush of relief seemed to fill me.   As events continue to unfold globally for the redemption of our oppression into greater freedom and light,  the healing of our collective traumatic wounds and our own inner hurts still processing,  finding even a small window of time to go within for that 'balance point' becomes ever more important.

The Merkabah has been coming to me in all sorts of forms.   Not surprising to see it as a form of The Star of David and realize how my bloodlines and spiritual lines cross around this image which speaks to me of the inner dynamic of wholeness.   Our Elders (on and off planet) are telling us the same things over and over:  to bring our awareness back within,  to awaken our common Heart and Humanity within the greater Stellar Families, and to continually work for the uplifting of our purpose and connection with each other.   

Ultimately even a so-called 'bad' run gives me much to contemplate.   While my own body adjusts through the stresses and strains of the 3-D world,  I now freely 'give myself a break'- physically and psychologically.   I forgive myself faster for my struggles,  and I accept the Process of unfolding in its own creative way.   But most of all,  The Mother seems to open the road for me either way, even if She often seems to ask that I take my time and just relax, and stop seeking the fastest way forward.  Only She knows How, and When, and Where the Shifts may come.  I understand why: it is our imperative as spirit beings to grow, and glow....to be...and BECOME FREE!   Give yourself permission today to be WHO YOU ARE, and TRUST  the process to hold you in the balance point now. 

No comments: