Monday, July 9, 2012

Weekend Runs


I caught a few nice runs this weekend, 
enjoying the reflections of heat-induced clarity in the many puddles and swaths of water from all the recent rain.  

Yesterday,  headed out on a whim towards the beach, packing extra water and electrolytes.   I took the entire stretch from my house in one fell swoop.  When I got to North Park,  I had to be careful not to disturb a small church service which had gathered right at the pavilion....so snuck around to get this pic:   a beautiful rising sun over the water.

Nature, as always,  gives me such peace and comfort.   Where my wandering artist eye can go,  I am rewarded by the abundance of Her splendorous beauty.   Sometimes I think I run just so I can be outdoors, united with All She Is....when circumstances create such tableaus of patterned perfection,  I can easily sink into a oneness with Her....She so freely embraces me.   She is the only one.  


No comments: