Sunday, December 25, 2011

Xmas Long Beach Run 2011

Florida skies are Enormous!  They fling across in wild speculation of colors and patterns like old kaleidoscopes broken open, full of mystery and delight.   This special morning was no different, and the ocean anchored the sky of today in a most pleasing way.

The skies always inspire me,  the big vistas ever changing remind me of Things Bigger than my ideas, thoughts or beliefs...Bigger than the planet, bigger than my imagination of the universe....as if the patterns flung over my head are hints of amazing free-forming alliances of All Things in motion...as I was in motion on the run.

It was extraordinarily quiet...almost no one to break my focus as I made it across Dania, down Surf road and across Sheridan.  I was as light and carefree as the winds gently cooling the sweat from my arms, and whispering in my ear....the year is almost done and a new one about to begin with all my dreams, as usual,  ready to fly.  

Find your Big Dreams under your tree this year, tucked in your heart.  In 2012, let them fly...let them find their homes in your future.  Happy Holidays to all!

No comments: