Saturday, November 12, 2011

My 11-11-11 Run n' Ready Experience

I felt compelled to go to one of my favorite power spots at Hugh Birch park,  and which was FREE for Vet's day.  I settled into a parking spot and donned my running gear,  and after a nice warm-up loop around the park road, took the pedestrian tunnel which links to A1A and the ocean.

Windy, cool and mostly clear,  the ocean rushed up towards the beach while runners, bladers, walkers and cyclists of all stripes piled through the north-south stretch.  It felt GREAT to be back here again, remembering race days thundering down this stretch to the finish line for the Ft. Lauderdale halfs I've done, and other training runs down to 17th St. causeway. I hoped to make it that far, but once I got a few miles south, it felt prudent to head back;  pedestrian traffic makes unnecessary challenges for me- and I was craving some deep private time.

So I took my magic stairs back into the belly of Deep Nature....

...meandering through some of the inner trails, mostly flooded out by our recent storms...and 'seeding' spots with meditations and offerings...until I found what I was looking for:
a BiG Mama Fig Tree standing by Herself in a clearing, just beyond my parking space,  and providing a park bench platform and opportunity to 'tune in' beneath and surrounded by Her amazing energy. 

She is so large, you can climb INTO Her- and look up into the canopy and sky beyond....
For about an hour (spanning before and after 11:11 AM) I meditated, wrote and of course, left some "stealth art" as an homage to the Day:
and 'wrote' this:

I am in the Presence of Light
and yet I AM the Light,
the dark spaces through the tree limbs
are only deflections,
For they, too, are Light.
The Wind is Light,
for it travels through the wind,
and so even our thoughts,
broadcast to the winds,
are Light.

It must only take one photon
to reflect the universes,
as it is Light,
So am I in the Presence of
Infinite Universes always.

There never were shadows,
just deflections of Light,
creators of shape and form.
They do not impinge upon us,
we impinge upon them
and create the visible world,
which is Light- and Infinite Universes- as One.

So the Me who can float like a single photon
of Light
if one of Infinite Me's, but we are the Same,
since we are Light.
Our manna is the play of forms within Light
and our limitless potential to Shine.


No comments: