Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Birthday Run

Couldn't sleep last night, felt like Mom and Dad were close around, 'pressing' themselves on me with a sense of our deep connection and leading me down Memory Lane and the years of karmic meandering, growth and shared love.  I had my mind made up that no matter what I would run this morning,  as much a dare to my now 55 year old self as anything.   Yesterday, I looked longingly at my MC marathon pix, wondering how I managed to get past that 13 mile mark when I felt like quitting, to do another 13+ miles to the finish....admiring that girl, and realizing that yes, I have ACCOMPLISHED A LOT!!

I am so 'in process' of whatever I seek to manifest in this world that I constantly forget about where I've come from, and what I've gained a long the way.   If I focus on losses, then it feels as if my world has shrank.  But in reality, there has been a perceptible opening of abilities, awareness in conjunction with my constant ambitions....elderhood has done me a lot of good.  I was a miserable young person;  everything seems to have coalesced to give me this door into whatever is coming, with balance, faith and hope.

I appreciate everyone who has thought of me today.  You may think it is not so important, but I can tell you that every connection is so precious, every good word anchors deep in my heart to buoy me in tough times.   I can only translate the love and care I give to my clients by the flow of good graces bestowed through the Generosity of Those who seek my fulfillment in this life, and move me, through my loved ones, to continue to strive, motivate, believe.

If you haven't yet, take yourself outdoors and breathe. ... and feel the sense that Mother Earth is under you, supporting you while the Wild Winds of Fate blow all around to Teach you where to go!

No comments: