Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Time is Right

Left/Right Brain


While the Reds celebrate their ongoing corporate take-over of democracy (excuse the political rant), Higher Forces are apparently pulling us onward into a direction that will inherently utilize the amazing capacities of the Right Brain to adjust and adapt Wholistically.

It was many years ago in my artist days that I first felt a psychic and intuitive understanding about my life mission;  that what I was able to do/access naturally was a Process that can be augmented and encouraged in others.  As a child,  'natural mystic',  a 'sensitive' and artistic soul who felt more at home in nature, with art, music and books, I knew there was something I was connected to that kept me alive on a broader deeper level than most others.  My path in life has led from one stepping stone to the next, as part of the alchemy of my own development in the healing arts.  First, though I had to learn to live with my own left brain, and forge an alliance between the two hemispheres, which often worked at cross-purposes and created the many 'symptoms' of my younger years.

The times have conspired to lift us all into an awakening of consciousness and awareness- not just of ourselves but of our global reach and responsibilities, our place on Mother Earth and within the very Galaxies.  Where mind and intellect can sometimes grasp the concepts of change, it is heart and soul which leads us into new places.  The Right Brain, as holder of the Big Picture, and its ability to 'translate' experience in ways which anchor it to our personal purpose, is coming into a greater role.   We have 'demonized' the feminine, intuitive, instinctual, cutting ourselves from the font of meaning.  If ever there was a time to galvanize your creative, intuitive self, its NOW.    Whether your means is the arts, athletics, interpersonal or spiritual, take this opportunity to GET into YOUR RIGHT MIND!

There is unprecedented 'help' from unseen and benevolent forces which seek our safe passage into the future.  Tap into them.  Tell them your secrets and dreams.  Write them, paint and dance them AWAKE and seek the highest vision of yourself, your families, your world.

No comments: