Monday, March 29, 2010

A Taste of Things to Come; News from the 5th Dimension




Those of us working in the consciousness changing arena, who endorse the vibrational shift underway often act like scouts bringing the news of the frontier back to the settlements. It happens mostly when we find ourselves together for a big event, such as Vitae's Welcome Home, where the atmosphere becomes charged with our collective agreement to stand in our truth.

The history among us now goes back to when so many of us first met Vitae, who managed to be the springboard for linking the bigger group; whether Sun Temple, Broad Street Church, the Michigan or Tampa folks, west coast, east coast, all the interlocking circles became one under the bright spring skies for Vitae. Our ceremonies are colorful, creative and heartfelt. Mello Rye left us a template in use still, which honors the various forms of Life imbued with us on our earth walk. The visions and images which comes to us seem collected from deep sources of consciousness, not all of which are represented in the flesh. We respect the seen and unseen forces at work on our behalf, so that we may do the work we are called to; we midwife the soul of the circle itself into new chapters, the coming of new ones, the departure of others.

It was afterward, as the food and music flowed and the late afternoon sun began illuminating the many knots of people talking across the lawn, in the shadow of the large trees, the lazy river down below- it was watching this scene that my strongest sense of Vitae emerged. The medieval market scene; the jokers and seers, the priests and country girls, the cobblers and carpenters, the children running and laughing....the sense of immense peace and pathos, the layer of love....Vitae was a soul who always brought me back to the many ancient trails we walked. That day as we bid him farewell, the curtain seemed to part onto the vibrational change which took me forwards and back into our community-minded selves. And it was a beautiful sight, with our colors, our smiles and our good wishes for each and all....

The messages tell us of a vibrational shift; and I felt as if I could put my hand into something which was in fact this dimension and lingered on me like a fragrance on my way home. It's difficult, in the day and age we live, in the manufactured chaos of humanity's imbalance, to retain the sense of that vibration. Stepping off the plane and back to my everyday world, reminds me that my need to 'deliver' this message is as much for me as anyone else; I am too impatient and angry these days with the progress of it all- I forget, it is greater than I can see, it is a fragrance, a misty presence. I can see it in the enlightenment of clients who "get" their own shift and change. I know it's happening when the doors fly open through conflict.

Vitae, our 5th dimensional messenger; it couldn't contain you for long, this world. The easy fit into arms which cradle your dreams came when we least expected it. But no surprise to us who knew you were always At Home there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog twice. I didn't get it, I guess I don't know the background. But in some way what you said seemed profound.
I feel like a dumbass. Maybe you should write a tutorial.
j

Right Brain Runner said...

For J: Vitae Bergman was a dear old friend, mentor, teacher and spiritual guide for me and many others who are all part of a spiritual family which is based in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. He passed onto his next adventure from this world a few weeks ago and I was fortunate to go up to do our ceremonial goodbyes. The... See More 'consciousness shift' referenced is the same one in the media that apocalyptic types like to use to put fear into people. For us, it means a vibrational shift in awareness, from more physical and dense material reality to a more energetic and spiritual realm. Who knows if it will 'look' any different? But the experience I wrote about proves to me that we can be right here on Mother Earth and 'see' it, or at least a Taste of Things to Come. Let me know if you have any questions; maybe more 'tutorial' is in order and I would be happy to comply. RR