Monday, November 16, 2009

When the Going Gets Tough




...toughies like me keep going. Forget tears, heartbreak, betrayal, denial, detrimental digressions, loss of all kinds....forget it.

My problems are high-class. I have what it takes. Those who seek to thwart me, either on purpose or with cruel abandon can step aside. I am done with rescue. I am through with self-sacrifice on someone else's altar. Time to get back to the core of my own and claim those dreams into reality...

...while the road rolls along. The path unfolds beneath our feet, even when we're not looking. Just when we think we get our gait, the air can be taken from us. And the sun hide behind mountains of illusion. Our job is to gather ourselves like flowers and find the door to inner awareness; where the finish line is always just around the corner.

No comments: