Saturday, January 10, 2009

Crystal Clear





Rainbow clouds are manifesting in the Yukon, and here in south Flo, in the dead of winter, the sun is bright, the breeze cool and the air, sharp and clear as crystal...refracting the very essence of solar energy. Running this morning was exhilarating....the feeling of air at just the right temp, the rush of air, the soft movement of morning breezes. I so hate to be cooped up. It was weird to be at the meeting room of Secret Woods park yesterday and not sit right outside in an outdoor ampitheatre. People are strange. Running is moving as fast as I want- or can- turning at which way, going any loop, street, alley. Moving through, moving right along at my own pace. I need the outlet. I am so impatient otherwise.

I wonder, if time speeds up, and the pace of everything with it, does it explain why my pace feels faster? My training level is less, my miles are less...I can't believe I suddenly found any speed....everything feels fast, all of a sudden. Time is flying in a flash nearer and nearer something...I run sometimes to feel like flying off my heels, right on the balls of my feet, launching with confidence from the tips of my toes, practically airborne....flinging into air....crystal molecules of sunlight bouncing off my back.

Clouds are casting rainbows in the Yukon. Watch, it's everywhere.

No comments: