Monday, March 31, 2014

New Moon in Aries: Running with Passion

The week began with signs and wonders,  while celestial forces keep shifting and rebalancing Spring into a kaleidoscope of beauty....sudden rainstorms and amazing rainbows....
clouds climbing high into the skies, captured on a few week-day runs,  amazing because despite some high winds (and therefore wind resistance on the roads),  I felt strong and capable this week.  The sheer energy and excitement of rolling up March into Aries, my birth month, with the advent of so much change upon me,  was unstoppable.  Nothing in my mind (beliefs about limitations) or heart (weariness of the struggle) could dampen that.
It seemed the skies themselves kept showing me that nothing remains permanent except our attachments...watch long enough and the atmosphere changes- always- and what looks like solid cloud cover,  stormy weather,  brick walls of all sorts will morph....opening up our Vision into something deeper than before (if we let it).
So waking up Sunday to overcast skies did not dampen my enthusiasm.  I put on my gear and began a nice long Griffin loop completely oblivious to my body,  which put itself into a slow rhythm as I rounded off the overpass and headed up 29th.  Ravenswood-  still felt my head 'somewhere else' as the stiff winds blew around me down the quiet streets....and again,  so consistent was my rhythm,  I did not stop after Publix, but kept right on going,  one foot in front of the other until home.  I realize now what a gift all this is:  with my body in sync I can put all my enthusiasm into the move and the manifestation of the next 'Ricci place'....the house/garden/office/studio which will support my creative, professional and personal dreams.  Like every run,  patience and trust is essential.  Over 10 years now in the condo- and running- and slowly building my resources to become stable and strong.  Dreams sometimes percolate long times...and ask of us to find our Hope,  to sustain us while the Universe conspires in our best interest.  If we Trust the Process,  we may find ourselves rounding out from a particularly long effort finding just what we wanted all along:  the chance to unfurl ourselves like a flag and fly our colors, be our true Selves,  be at Home within. 



No comments: