Monday, January 27, 2014

Transformative Forces at Work

Late last week I caught this unusual sunset 'rainbow' just as the light was leaving the skies,  the synchronicity of circumstances that had to come about to create such a sight in itself a marvel.  How often does one see something like it??  In the midst of solar winds and what one source calls the arrival of the Cosmic Pulse from the center of our galaxy, magical sights and transformations are afoot.

I did not run Friday or Saturday;  my right hip and leg once again protested against my will to overcome.  I wondered if I'd strained a ligament,  had a stress fracture-  the movement in my leg became so limited... so when I donned my gear Sunday for a long run I wondered what I could accomplish, hobbling out the door and past the park,  'scanning' my body to ascertain what was not fitting properly where....

I headed for a normal Griffin loop (not too small, not too big), and switched into a slow lope,  the kind a wolf or dog might adopt to cover the ground- slowly and relaxed- while the discomfort moved from my backside to my hip to my thigh, knee and finally ankle.  I walked,  I slowed,  I kept on going....the more circulation,  the more I could feel moving parts ease, like the Tin Man and his oil,  until even my ankle protested less and less....The sun was shockingly bright and warm after a week of late forays....the air filling my lungs like a sweet balm,  as I consciously took in all the light of life into my body, and breathed out the distortions, stuck thoughts, painful beliefs lodged in those defensive positions. 
Later,  after I settled into the porch with my colors, surrounded by the bright light of midday and the forest of plants,  I let that Cosmic Pulse come to me, and felt it reach through the swirl of space to find us,  the little blue dot,  the pearl of Mother Earth, undergoing our historic transformation.  The most powerful things are sometimes the 'invisible ones'....energies unseen which nevertheless are felt.  And as we find ourselves overtaken in this cosmic embrace,  the divine feminine in us senses instinctively that our 'birth' is underway.

My pain subsided greatly after my healing run.  Just so,  as we allow the healing work of Mother Gaia to entrain our Selves with Her,  we synch with the Galactic songs that themselves were birthed from a farther point,  a more central sun....a Multi-verse of possibility that has our redemption in hand.   Somehow,  more than ever,  I feel the certainty of our arrival in something brand new.  If my cells can feel it,  and my heart,  then surely I can 'translate' this to my daily world.  I pray to do just that. 

No comments: