Monday, December 10, 2012

Timelines, Tibet and Total Immersion on the Run


I read tons of research about a wide range of things.  Always the generalist,  the 'gestaltist',  I find associations between seemingly disparate things.  Never more so than in these prophetic days!  Today we start with Solidarity with Tibet, as the grassroots movement of Tibetans, both inside Tibet and those in exile mount ever more abundant actions to bring attention to oppression by the Chinese.  Self-immolations and marches....political actions and social media....I am proud to say I support the Tibetan cause and the rightful return of Tibet sovereignty and the Dalai Lama to his ancestral home.

For me it is no accident that the Tibet cause continues to boil to the surface.  Somewhere long ago I read that the Hopi anchor the spiritual realms to the West,  with Tibet to the East...the mystery of Tibet is a lot like Shangra-la....the science of what many spiritual adepts are about in the deepest recesses of Mother Gaia is still largely conducted in secret and without their Work behind the scenes, it is likely we'd be sitting on greater catastrophes than we see today.

We now understand that we don't need to physically be any particular place to assist Earth in Her journey through the Galactic portal of 12-21-12.  In fact,  as the 'grids' continue firing into their new light, which of course includes our very molecular/DNA structure,  we need to ALLOW THE SWITCH,  turn it on and RADIATE,  connecting and illuminating from wherever our point of power happens to be.  This, for me,  is a core message of the times;   get out of the construct of particulars and link into the BIG PICTURE, the awareness of every point of energy in unity.  Therefore,  as we plug in from our point of power,  we are connected to the rest; our family, tribe, region, nation, world, local galactic neighborhood, universe and beyond (yes, I said beyond).

One means I have of gaining impressions of all this is on the run.  This weekend I was fortunate to get out both Saturday and Sunday;  Saturday as exercise to put out the miles and prepare for clients etc.  and Sunday, as free-to-be,  a moderate run with no time constraints.   As I am still mindful of working through the usual physical challenges,  there are no big miles right now,  just what the body tells me we can do.   Up on the long Ravenswood stretch is when it came to me,  the 'lift' of time,  the sensation of expansion- and collapse- as if I could sense the me running with all the rest of 'Me' wherever I am:  dream-world,  star-world,  future-world....

We don't have to know the esoterica or sacred geometry,  or the rituals Mello taught us, or any other skills....we were born 'KNOWING'....and we have within us whatever it will take to leap into the galactic center of ourselves.   The mystery of these days is so deep,  even the Masters are cloaked in their understanding as we all,  seen and unseen,  make it happen TOGETHER.

So if you are a runner,  run!   If you raise your children,  work a job,  fight for your cause, your sanity, your health,  do that too....just open your deepest heart to the ancient promise and possibilities that are waiting just the other side of the door and give it some conscious , creative thought:  through this portal,  this doorway,  what do I want to see manifest?  Who is the 'me' standing on my future timeline, ready to greet me?  

I hope to be one tired, happy runner, as if coming home from an epic run-  an artist at heart,  a Shift-Shaper,  Life-lover and grateful gardener of Mother's many flowering possibilities.  If we all find ourselves in a world of PEACE, LOVE and ACCEPTANCE,  don't be surprised, my friends.  IT IS most certainly what we have worked for all these eons of time.


 

No comments: