Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Venus Transit 2012

I woke feeling heavy in my dreams,  trying to make that transition back into 3D life watching the overcast skies and wondering if I was in for rain on my run.   I geared up, careful to pack my Iphone into a plastic liner, and with music set on a new 8-track playlist, stumbled out into the morning.

There are runs when I cannot wait to get started, and others, like today, when it feels as if I can barely get moving.  Age is bringing many ups and downs in my running experience, forcing me to look for ways to keep some consistency and awareness of when I need a break, or more yoga, or just more walking, as I did today.  There were a few good stretches and the grey, drizzly skies added to the surreal feeling of being out nearly alone except for the traffic....trying to figure out the puzzle that is my body, as it tried to find its rhythm.

Today, Venus will begin Her transit across the face of the Sun.   In esoteric terms,  She is the harbinger of Goddess energies re-emerging from the long sleep of repression.  It's been said we will feel a millennium of pent up emotional energy, the suffering of our ancestors, our brothers and sisters, working their way from a long ago to now.  We stand at the cusp of secrets laid bare,  power crumbling into dysfunction,  true value emerging...in the pure heart of Love,  something pulls us away from our self-destruction into a resurrection of our original intent and destiny,  calls us forward, demands our attention, now.

If you feel the Call,  you will know in your heart by what you choose to focus your life upon.  Are you appreciating the women in your life?  Can you feel and honor the feminine within which strives to nurture and grow your Highest Self?  Are you running into your Good Future - or away from your demons?  Maybe they are just the lonely children inside waiting for your understanding and acceptance....accept them now.  Embrace Your Self, now.   Don't wait for another celestial push, for the gods may decide you are not ready, not now,  unless you Call yourself forward, into this Big Light.

No comments: