Monday, January 10, 2011

Doors Open

I made sure to take myself up on the Griffin loop, to prepare for returning to work and the routines of the week, and mostly to settle my mind and nerves for the transition.  Running is the great 'oxygenator';  it washes the system in the subtle euphoria of movement and air, and gives me freedom from the clunky reality of the 3-D world.  I had several nice stretches, completely non-logical- for after several weeks of inconsistent running which came with Mom's passing, you would think I would have much less endurance.

I don't get the sense that there is any particular trauma associated with Mom's transition, unlike my Dad who really went through a lot those last months.  I think all in all Mom had it together and was finally ready to go.  What she leaves is the sudden reality of our orphaned state and the mandate for us, the next generation of elders to take our formal place. 

For me, it is the end of the primary purpose to my move to Florida.  From 1999 until now, and most especially the last 3-4 years, my life was the safety net for my folks, and my role became ever more involved as their condition deteriorated.  For the first time in my working career, I am approaching the Open Door of possibility, knowing my own kin, my blood and spiritual families, are solid in their own directions. 

I will not pretend to know which direction, yet, calls me.  With the approach of ever more remarkable and creative shake-ups, and the volume turned up for those of us who can 'hear' the vibrational shifts,  I will begin as I would at any choice point; I will pray.

My honored mother and father, you who are now part of the legacy of ancestors, joining with the rest of my blood and soul family to link us, the living, with the power of Life on all planes:  May your healing rest bring you to your own next place of evolution, and as you continue, place us in your hearts to lead and guide us through the times ahead.  I can sense your Love all around.... be at peace, my dear ones.  Shed light on the soft dark corners of confusion, and allow us all to be right where we need to be.

No comments: