Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Making a comeback

Naysayers come in all stripes; beware the message "don't- can't- shouldn't- watch out". Of course pain is not the goal. Neither is self-recriminations in any form....."the door is wide open" is the message heard through inner channels, and one I choose to take to heart, as I took to the road again, with the waves of heat massaging me from head to heel as I pounded back out on the roads. Its a new game, not a variation of the old, even if it feels that way. And it seems to be a key in what it takes in my focus right now, not to overlay everything on what comes before. Some things drop away and are done. While others become new trails, broken open by desire, opportunity and motivation. It's still challenging to nail down what makes a run effortless, strong and fearless, and others faltering stumbling messes. The chemistry of one day morphs into the alchemy of another and the solar bursts of old light tumble into us with incessant force, magnetizing us to our purpose. How do we harness any of it, or are we really just responding almost automatically to larger and larger impulses? Every step is a confirmation of my presence in a plan, a tap into the matrix of energy that pulls me along its web like lightening in slow motion. I can, I will, I shall carry myself forward, and find along the way the willing partners who choose the run, the path, the company of hopefulness. We have no other choice. Its forward or nothing. The door is wide open.

No comments: